Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that the websites you visit can save on the device you use, depending on their content or features. They facilitate your use of the website and personalize the website according to your usage preferences, as well as provide legal and commercial security for you and the site owner. They do not collect any information from your device.
- Persistent cookies kept on your device by your browser, used to remember your personal preferences,
- Session cookies, which ensure the correct functioning of the site throughout your session and are deleted at the end of your session,
- Analysis cookies (Google Analytics) containing analysis data such as the number of our visitors, pages viewed, visit times
to improve your experience on our site and ensure that you make the most of our site.
- Chrome: Settings/Privacy and security
- Edge: Settings/ Privacy, search and services
- Firefox: Settings/ Privacy & Security
Also, if you want to prevent Google Analytics tracking, you can install an anti-tracking add-on to your browser: Google Analytics Opt Out.
Last update: 01.02.2022